Saturday, January 7, 2012

Philosophy Purity Facial Cleansing Oil



I can say that I am addicted to cleansing oils.  Removing waterproof mascaras is like peeling gum off the floor. Luckily I was introduced to cleansing oils years ago by a makeup artist at Shu Uemara counter. I love how cleansing oil can remove your makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascaras.

I received  a deluxe sample of Philosophy Purity cleansing oil with my beauty points at Sephora. Now I don't know if this product is new to this line. Purity cleansing oil works just as well as other cleansing oils on the market. The consistency is similar to Shu Uemara and MAC cleansing oil: It feels like baby oil.

The Purity cleansing oil glides easily over my skin and dissolves all the makeup, including my waterproof mascara. Perhapse, I will purchase a full size once I finish the Shu Uemara cleansing oil, which has to be ordered online.

No comments:

Post a Comment