Friday, January 13, 2012

Laura Mercier Angled Cheek Contour Brush


I've had this Laura Mercier Angled Contour Brush over two years. While the brush is specialized for contouring, I use it to apply blushes, bronzers, and loose powder. This contour brush applies various makeup products, liquid to powder without fail. 

After years of trying makeup brushes from drugstore to high-end brushes, I feel confident in differentiating the quality of makeup brushes. Hakuhodo, Trish McEvoy, and Laura Mercier make the finest makeup brushes available in the States. I've found that many department store makeup brushes fall short on performance and quality. 

All brushes I've tried by Laura Mercier have not disappointed me. They hold up well after repeated use and washes. There is no fallout while using or cleaning this contour brush. Although I can't verify the type of hair on this brush, it is 100% natural hair: I assume that it is pony hair. 


No comments:

Post a Comment