Sunday, January 8, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Lip Liner Nude


    Sometimes buying drugstore makeup is like playing crapshoot: You don't know the outcome until you test it.  L'Oréal Paris Infallible Lipliner in Nude took me by surprise. I love the muted rose color with a hint of  brown undertone, which compliments my pigmented lips. The consistency and texture of the lip liner are smooth and non-waxy. The blendability of L'Oréal Infallible lipliner is facile, so sometimes I wear it as a lip tint.  Then, I top my lips with a dash of lip balm or gloss. I can't testify to the 6 hour wear because I tend to bite my lips. I usually end up eating my lip products.  A nervous habit that I should have long grown out of....


Scoring range: 1-5; 5 being excellent

Pigmentation: 4
Wear: 3
Blendability: 4
Packaging: 5
Versatility: 5
Fragrance: none

No comments:

Post a Comment