Friday, January 13, 2012

Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup


   
     Diorskin Flawless Forever Fusion Wear Makeup is a reformulated version of Diorskin Forever Extreme Wear Makeup. The new formula has thirteen shades divided into three understones: pink, neutral, and yellow.
     Because the skin on my forehead is a shade darker than the rest of my face, I bought shades: 21 and 031--the shades ending in 1 indicate yellow undertone. This lightweight, pigmented formula provides medium to full coverage with a natural finish.  Due to its high alcohol content, the foundation dries quickly on the skin, but not fast as Estee Lauder DoubleWear. For best application, I use my fingers and Beauty Blender. While Diorskin Forever suits oily to combination/oily skin, it requires a mid-day touch up.

      The noticeable floral scent is the only flaw with Diorskin Forever foundation for those who dislike scented makeup products. I don’t mind the scent; it dissipates after a few minutes.

      I suggest getting samples of Diorskin Forever because it oxidizes easily on oily skin. Overall, I really like this foundation.

Wear: 8 hours
Finish: natural
Coverage:  medium to full
Skintype: oily to combination/oily
Texture: lightweight
Scent: floral
Sunscreen: spf 25 PA+++

No comments:

Post a Comment