Saturday, December 31, 2011

Laura Mercier Illuminator (Rose Gold)


Too bad that I wasn't able to photo this Laura Mercier Illuminator at its pristine condition. Upon seeing this illuminator/highlighter, I was thoroughly surprised by its glamorous content in the understated brown case. Even the logo of her name is in lower case with simple fonts.

The initial impression of Laura Mercier Illuminator is anything but understated. The rose embossment on the palette initially caught my attention. Once the makeup artist applied this product, the deal was closed. The finely rose gold colored shimmer lightly veils fhe upper cheek bones-- no chunky glitters/shimmer.

I have seen many rave reviews on this product from people with various skintones. I believe this paricular color suits medium or daker skintones. The fine gold particles brighen skin with yellow understone; the rose warms up the skin.

I've tried Bobbi Brown Shimmer Blocks, MAC Soft and Gentle, Laura Mercier Peach Mosaic Highlighter. They pale in comparison to Laura Mercier Illuminator. This illuminator is subtle, sophisticasted, and sublime.

No comments:

Post a Comment