Sunday, December 18, 2011

La Coco Chain by Stella & Dot

For a long time, I was not a big fan of costume jewelry; however, I guess one should never say never. On top of that bias, I had a disliking for chunky necklaces, nevertheless a fake one. Oh...how time changes ones taste. I was pushed into the 21th century of costume jewelry sold and worn by more people than I could feign ignorance.

One day a close friend invited me to a Stella & Dot party; I went without any high expectations. Wow...was I surprised! The necklace shown in the photo is approximately 26 in. double plated gold chain piece. There are three lobster claps that transform this piece into a bracelet, necklace, and hold a brooch. This multifunctional necklace has brushed gold finish for those who favor more subtle look. Another great feature is that you can wear this necklace with casual workday outfits and weekend ensembles.

No comments:

Post a Comment