Saturday, February 5, 2011

Project 10 Pan

Project 10 Pan was created by a Youtuber; I decided to jump on the band wagon after assessing the amount of makeup in my stash.

Bottom line: I can't buy any makeup, including skin care, until I empty 10 containers.

With apprehension, I tackled this project and hoped that I could muster the will power to squelch the gnawing impulse desire to buy more makeup. Just writing about buying makeup makes my heart bit a little faster. Can one be addicted to buying makeup? Obviously, yes!

So far, I have been good. The new Youtube (YT) videos about the latest products hasn't disqualified me from this project. I admit that I have cravings.

Perhaps, writing about the latest makeup products will ease my craving.

Here is my wish list:

Coco Beau Foundation Brush
Revlon Lip Glosses
Hakuhodo brushes (ones with handles that are wrapped with bamboo)

I guess the list isn't too bad--not too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment