Saturday, February 19, 2011

Latest Craving

Tonight we went out for dinner at a trendy outdoor shopping center. While waiting for my husband to park our car and meet me, I slipped into few boutiques to get my fill of eye candy.

A small boutique called Walleska Ecochicc caught my attention: Their website is www.walleskaecochicc.com What drew most of my attention were the hand bags created by linking the little tabs from soda cans. The lightweight aluminum makes for a perfect material to create beautiful unique pieces such handbags. clothes, pillow coverings and more.

I wanted to whisk a clutch with wrist bank to the counter and buy it. Unfortunately, I didn't have my purse; my husband found me in the boutique by then. The manager gave me some information about their products....And she informed me about free yoga classes on Sundays at 6:30.  Hey!!! Work out and reward myself with a new clutch! How about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment