Monday, February 28, 2011

Jessner Peel

This afternoon I had my first Jessner's Peel, which is a medium depth peel and performed by a licensed aesthetician. The peel is a concoction of salicylic acid, lactic acid, and resorcinol (antiseptic). 


Ok...so how was the overall experience of the peel application? From 1 to 10 in reference to pain level, I give a 5. The enzyme peel before the Jessner's was more uncomfortable. I've had a strong peel (Vitalize), which I highly recommend if you can tolerate chemical peels. Personally, the results are chemical peels are amazing.


I decided to get the Jessner's Peel because I didn't want to go to a dermatologist for Vitalize; it was a lot more expensive. In addition, the recovery process is more time consuming. I know that with Jessner that I will have to deal with peeling and dryness but it won't be as comfortable as Vitalize. 


The Jessner's Peel promotes smoother skin texture, reduces the appearance of pores, fades hyperpigmentatiion, and  creates overall healthy glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment