Monday, April 2, 2012

Project 10 Pan...

I have been toying with the idea of beginning another Project 10 Pan, a self-imposed torture that halts beauty-related purchases until 10 containers are emptied.  My last experience with this project wasn't too arduous, but has time dull the discomfort of not possessing the newest and "best" products on the market?

Sigh...Have you heard of taking a bit of sugar to eliminate the bitterness of medicine? Well, I thought of reversing the order by tasting the sweetness of buying what I want/need before plunging into the "no-buy" period.

So...Here are the products on my wish list:

-Chanel Inimitable Mascara in waterproof formula (repurchase)
-Chanel blush in Malice
-Benefit blush in Dallas
-Dior Addict Extreme Lip Color in St. Tropez
-Nars Shimmer Eye Shadow in Mekong

 When will I start? As soon as I have the product mentioned above!

No comments:

Post a Comment