Sunday, March 18, 2012

Le Métier de Beauté True Color Eye Shadows



 Cameleon
 Fig
 Innocence
Nutmeg

      Le Métier de Beauté True Color Eye Shadows  are vibrant, creamy, and pigmented.  These eye shadows blend beautifully together without becoming a murky mess.  I became mesmerized at a LMdB counter, when I saw the eye shadows glisten under  lights. The makeup artist at the counter encouraged me  to run my fingers over the shadows; I was immediately struck by the creamy texture and the "true" color transfer to my skin.
   
     One note of caution--watch out for fallouts during application! Perhaps the shimmers prevent the ingredients in the eye shadows from congealing .  A dust of color will cover  the bottom lashes if you're not careful.  I haven't tried the matte shades, so I don't know if the "dustiness" will be less noticeable.  While I love the color pay-off and the ease of mixing the eye shadows, the hassle of cleaning up the fallout might prevent future purchases of Le Métier de Beauté eye shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment