Friday, February 3, 2012

Laura Mercier 2012 Lingerie Eye and Cheek Palette and Caviar Stick Eye Shadow



 Left to Right:
Buff Pearl
Tawny Apricot
Rich Cocoa
Perle Pink
African Violet
Black Plum
 Rose Desire
Fresh Peach

     The Laura Mercier Eye and Cheek Palette is part of the Spring 2012 Lingerie Collection. All the eye shadows and blushes belong in the permanent collection, which I think is a smart strategy to promote her products. I tend to avoid seasonal products because I find the quality and colors to be more often a miss than a hit. In this case, everything in Lingerie palette showcases the exceptional quality of color pigmentation, blendability, and texture.

      For years I avoided shimmery shadows; however, African Violet eye shadow lifted my ban against them. Laura Mercier shadows qualify as HG products. 



Caviar Stick Eye Shadow in Amethyst

    

No comments:

Post a Comment